Saturday, December 25, 2010

Arizona - Thanksgiving

We had so much fun seeing my parents, all my siblings and our kids' cousins in Arizona over Thanksgiving. McKenna, Tyler & Monica's daughter, is a super cutie whose sweet disposition we hope rubs off on Taryn:)
It was funny to play this game where we had to guess the child by only looking at their eyes through the paper cutouts. Some of us could not even guess our own kids.
My kids are more brave than I around animals.
Jenna is a natural... feeding the giraffe at the Phoenix zoo a piece of lettuce. I was laughing so hard at how the zookeepers were complaining of freezing in 58 degree weather.
As we were looking at the tortoises we saw a hare hopping about inside the exhibit.
Hooray for a heated pool and a good friend/cousin to play with!

No comments: