Thursday, September 17, 2009

This is how we play...




I question whether I am being a good mother when my girls play like this... do we not get out enough? Do I not take them swimming enough? Is the air conditioning on too high??? When I ask Jenna why she dresses up in winter clothes in the middle of summer, her reply - as to every question - is " 'cause I just want to". Morgan's response is harder to figure out because she is only 15 months old. If she could speak in clear sentences, I guess she would say "because Jenna did"... although the swimsuit was actually Morgan's idea. Really, though, I'm not that worried about my kids silly behavior, in fact I love seeing the imaginative play they come up with. Justin and I would agree we are so blessed to have these girls in our lives. I feel extra blessed to be the one with them most of the time... thank you "daddy" for going to work and "buying money" for our family so I get to be home. Yes, Justin, Jenna thinks you go to work to "buy money".

No comments: