Thursday, October 23, 2008

Summer Flashbacks...

As the air around us starts to chill, let's take one last look at our fun summer days of '08:

Oaks Park: J has a fascination... maybe an obsession... for mascot type characters. I had to yank her off the stage after the show started. I have also had to distract her from following Chuck-E-Cheese around so he could make an escape. Santa's lap pics seem promising.

No, J is not on a date nor will she be until age 21ish... Just out for a ride with buds Nat and Ry.

For some parents I'm sure amusement parks are a little stressful, but this summer we frequented this tot-friendly park and took awesome naps following.



2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

Looks like she had a great time! I can't wait until Carter is old enough to go! Sorry we missed saying good-bye to you guys! Hope all is well!!

On Tour With Steph's Posse said...

I seriously want to make a trip to Oaks Park soon. Just looking at those pictures is making me think how fun it was! Justin and Morgan would love it too!