Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random Pics...

Many of you have asked me how J is adjusting to having a new sister... maybe the question should be reversed and the answer is clear by M's expression in this pic - very ho-hum about sudden outbursts and abrupt movements around her, and things being placed on her head, etc.
Sorry we left you out of this pic, M, you were with Grandma while we hiked the trail to Wakeena Falls.

This could have been an awesome picture if my camera's focus was not broken!!!



6 comments:

Kathy said...

First of all, the chocolate chip placement is so important. So cute!!

Your girls are adorable!

Nick and Charity said...

Oh they are so cute! Wy was asking to play with J. We miss you guys!

Kendra said...

Haley! It's me Kendra! I found you! I cannot believe it! How are you? Your family is beautiful! Come check out my blog too! dingerfamily.blogspot.com
Your daughter looks exactly like a Runia! Wow!!! Keep in touch!

The Hill Family said...

Too cute!! What fun to have 2 girls--they will be such great friends!

Jessica said...

Okay, so I found your blog through Kendra's blog and had to say hellO!! I agree with Kendra, your oldest looks just like a Runia!!! And congratulations on your new baby girl. I just had a baby at the end of July. We've got a 3 yr. old girl, Charlotte and Jack, he's 3 1/2 months. Here's my email: jessica.ardern@gmail.com and my blog ardernfamily.blogspot.com. How are you?? Where are you?? You've got such a cute family!

JnR Kunkel said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one to neglect my blog!! Just kidding. . .I just updated a our on happening in Nov & Dec. :)