Friday, May 21, 2010

More Sugar and Spice

Today was the ultrasound, and we are expecting another GIRL! Whereas I was convinced it was a boy, Justin thought it was a girl. I felt a slight sadness initially. I realized I was not so much sad for myself, but more for Justin because I want him to experience having a son. It didn't take long for us to turn our feelings to joy. We get to have another girl, and so far she looks healthy! We are so blessed. We love the two girls we have more than words can say, so we are thrilled to be able to have another one in our home:)

4 comments:

Libby said...

Congratulations! I, too, am hoping for more sugar and spice, but I can understand where you're coming from about having a boy - as long as they're are healthy though! Hope you are feeling well.

Jessica said...

Congratulations, Haley!!!! Onto the 3rd child. AHHH. Jk. I'm 4 weeks into this 3 child thing and so far so good...as long as no one is fighting or screaming and we're just one big happy family. ha ha ha. She's going to be SO GORGEOUS!! i'm soooo excited for you!!!!! :)

Jacquilyn said...

Congrats!!! Hey I have 3 boys and you will have 3 girls!!!!

Vixie said...

Congratulations!! Very exciting. Sugar and Spice is certainly fun to have around!