Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Welcome, Little One!







We are so happy for Morgan to join our family. The labor and delivery went well and I am feeling better each day. I was thrilled when I got to the hospital and was already dilated to a 7! M is healthy, and she is so sweet. I'm afraid to say she hardly cries for fear the tide might change, but she really is content and a joy to have around. Big sister J is sweet to her and concerned about her well-being. If M fusses, J is quick to say "shhh, baby, shhh... (are you)ok, baby?" J calls M "baby sister".

5 comments:

The Jensen Fam said...

So cute! I can't wait to meet your new little one tonight! The pics of you and your two girls looks great.

Vixie said...

Congratulations!! So glad it went well. We will give you some time and come and visit.

Libby said...

Congratulations! She is so cute!!! What day was she born? We are so excited for you guys!!!

The Brewers said...

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!! Litte Morgan is so cute! I'm so glad labor went well for you! (Actually, I am so jealous!) Let me know if we can do anything for you and the fam and when Malia and I can come visit!

Tierra Lowry said...

Congratulations you guys! She is adorable. Isn't it exciting to see how your oldest will interact with her? It is the sweetest thing to see her kiss the baby. At least that's what I love about mine.
Glad you are healing well.